Stop the pain, and not feel so sad, confused and hopeless?
Be able to regulate your emotions and not act needy and desperate?
Manage your thoughts, and stop overanalyzing and worrying about everything?
Think clearly enough to know whether you should move on or try to get your ex back?
Be able to remain calm and optimistic even when things are not going your way?
I put together this unique course to specifically help with break-up healing and growth.
As you may already have found out, there are so many break-up recovery programs out there, what makes THIS program different and effective is:
1. It acknowledges that break-ups do hurt, and hurt like hell.
Bounce Back Better and Bolder does not encourage you to avoid, suppress or minimize the pain from a break-up. It teaches you how to process painful emotions in a healthy and empowering way. It teaches emotional intelligence, emotional maturity and emotional resilience;
2. It specifically addresses post break-up neediness and the tendency to be clingy.
When a relationship ends and the feelings of love are still strong, many of us become clingy and needy. Not only do we drive ourselves crazy, we drive away the person we want in our lives. Bounce Back Better and Bolder targets neediness and tendency to be clingy to help you eliminate the behaviour completely — out of your life for good!
3. It allows you to heal, grow and become a better YOU, while at the same time maintaining contact with your ex, building trust, sense of fun and interest.
Most people will tell you that you need at least 3 months of “no contact” to work on yourself before you can re-introduce yourself to your ex. Not so with THIS program.
I’ve worked with hundreds of men and women over the years and have proof that you can do both. In fact, you’ll be in a much better position to get your ex back because you will be able to calmly pursue your goal through delays and setbacks, and show your ex that you are still in love with him or her, but are okay and will be okay even without him/her!
So whether you are hoping to rebuild a more meaningful relationship with your ex, just want to make peace with your ex after all that’s happened or believe that it is indeed over and just want to move on to a new relationship, you can TRANSFORM yourself into a better and bolder YOU!
A better and bolder YOU is a more attractive YOU!
– Process (in a healthy way) the undesirable emotions that are interfering with your ability to move forward and live the life you want and desire;
– Assess where you are on the emotional roller-coaster of a break-up and what to do about it;
– Start putting back together the pieces of your broken heart and shattered dreams;
– Once and for all, get rid of the fear-triggers that cause you to over-think, overanalyze and worry (too much!);
– Move forward despite a lack of complete knowledge or closure;
– Learn some of the most effective ways to make amends and show that you are truly sorry without seeming desperate or weak;
– Become more creative in changing things that you can change;
– Communicate your thoughts, feelings and opinions clearly, honestly and directly; and feel in control of your life and the direction the relationship is taking;
– Respond and act in ways that increase your own self-respect and earn you respect from your ex or new boyfriend/girlfriend.
– Just be a better human being in general — more self-confident, self-sure and independent, and a tougher mental muscle and stronger emotional resilience.
I want to help you use your broken heart and pain as a springboard to a better and bolder you.